Monday, May 18, 2015
I still write
Not on here and very seldom for so long, but it's coming back...
A wildflower
Amongst a see of dandelions
How beautiful to grow
Somewhere you don't belong
How magnificent to thrive
In unknown terroitory
To belong is such
A hard place to be.
Make it
Break it
Lay me down and
Embrace this.
You may never realize the beauty
Of a moment until it's gone.
****
I know no one reads this but if you finding yourself lurking me and trying to know me and you read this and it makes you feel something - anything - thank you. Sharing my writing has become extremely difficult. But writing is all I have. Thank you for taking time to find me interResting enough to find this link and wander through a scattered chronicle of my teenage and young adult years. this is me in my rawest form. It's so hard to be honest and raw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment